About this event
- What is facilitation, and how can it help people’s growth and empowerment?
- How can collective intelligence contribute to your L&D projects?
- How to include more individual and collective participation when building new skill sets and mindsets?
- How to empower people in the process of transformation?
What you will learn:
- The principles of collective intelligence and tips to empower people
- What is the role and specificities of the facilitator (versus coach, trainer and consultant)
- How to apply collective intelligence appropriately to promote empowerment and growth
How you will learn:
You will learn by doing. Facilitation techniques and tools will support your interactions to review situations where your L&D project can benefit from facilitation when developing innovative solutions. We will also use a blended learning methodology, so come with a steady internet connection and a laptop or computer with a large screen (for more comfort)
- Introduction to facilitation and the role of the facilitator
- Core principles of collective intelligence and framework
- Let’s dive into workshop facilitation to brainstorm on real-life situations and practical solutions for your L&D projects
Your Facilitator: Vincent Peiffert
Vincent Peiffert, the founder of VP Facilitation & Coaching, has been working as a trainer, coach and facilitator for years in Europe and North America. He has worked with companies to facilitate teams in a transformation process and their individual and collective challenges. His Human Resources studies and experience in skills assessment and development give him tools to accompany people’s talents and empowerment. He believes in the power and strength of a group when working together towards a common goal. Holding a space where empathy, communication and diversity can help build a more innovative, inclusive and sustainable future.
You can connect and reach out to Vincent here