About the job
As part of the Training and Quality Team you are responsible to organize and coordinate across key departments the training and coaching activities to improve the efficiency and optimize the performance of business processes. You support the Team in project work and initiatives, reporting and help in organizing work across the remaining members of the Training and coaching team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Plan, coordinate and communicate trainings in our learning management platform, in the form of classroom or e learnings
- Be the expert in tracking and reporting on training hours executed, outcomes of training, completion rate and attendance
- Act as central contact person for all organizational questions regarding our training offerings
- Responsible for the administration, documentation and reporting of internal and external training and coaching measures in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders, including system maintenance
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- First experience in planning and organization paired with a problem solving mindset and analytical skills in data gathering
- Keep track of projects and quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and systems, you have experience in driving continuous optimizations and contribution to their implementation
- Inform your stakeholders with confident communication and diplomatic skills, building long-term relationships
- As part of our international team, you communicate easily with your colleagues in English and German. You are confident in working with the Google package, especially Spreadsheets
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via email