Why become a Masterplanner?
Masterplan offers you the right framework for the next step in your career:
- An environment that appreciates people with lots of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
- Independent projects and a lot of creative freedom
- Individual coaching, joint training and attractive development opportunities
- Learning new things from each other every day. And all this in a very exciting growth period. What can we learn from you?
What role do you play on the road to success?
As an Instructional Designer, you will closely work with our Content Team and external subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop course concepts and learning paths for all topics of professional development. You understand the trends and wishes of our target group and provide new impulses to the Content and Product Team.
You design and develop immersive learning experiences leveraging learning science and instructional design principles
- You develop new formats, materials in multiple modalities as well as blended learning experiences
- You collaborate effectively with other teams and subject matter experts to create engaging courses, modules, and learning materials
- You review existing learning materials and perform content maintenance as needed, based off results of course evaluations and user data
- You manage learning-related programs including implementation, communication and evaluation of course success
- You scope and plan the time and effort needed for maintaining deliverables
- You manage complex relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-moving environment with short deadlines and high business impact
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design in the field of e-Learning or a comparable position, preferably in the B2B context
- 3+ years of project management experience
- fluency in English writing and speaking, fluent German would be a plus
- a hands-on mindset, a strongly developed solution orientation, high-quality standards, and organizational talent
- beneficial: teaching experience in adult education or editorial experience in the field of education
- an interest in digital products and a high affinity for technology
- enthusiasm for our mission and the motivation to revolutionize corporate learning worldwide
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org