Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
At Infarm we strongly believe that learning and development (L&D) is the basis of empowering our employees and helping them to reach their full potential. As the interim Team Lead of L&D you will have a crucial role in ensuring that all Infarmers have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally.
- Lead the L&D team (two Development Specialists)
- Work with EU and NA People Teams and management on delivering the existing L&D strategy
- Conceptualize and continuously develop guidelines for L&D structure and processes
- Identify the L&D needs of the company as well as individual employees
- Design, coordinate and deliver learner-centered development activities (in-person, webinars, e-learning, blended learning) to all seniority levels across the organization according to the needs and company strategy especially on topics such as leadership and diversity & inclusion
- Provide workshops on methods and tools of learning and development (Train-the-Trainer)
- Initiate and coordinate informal and social learning/peer-to-peer activities (eg. Brown Bag Lunch, Meetups etc.)
- Leverage data and analytics to continuously evaluate and improve the existing learning material and offers
- Perform administrative tasks such as communicating with vendors, monitoring costs, scheduling classes and coordinating enrollment
- Keep up to date with current trends in learning & development to ensure we are taking advantage of the most up-to-date tools and approaches
- Proven 7+ years experience working in the field of learning & development, training, and/or coaching
- Proven background in executing L&D plans and strategies in an effective an agile way
- Proven experience in launching new L&D initiatives and quickly applying iterations based on feedback and organizational needs (e.g. with A-B testing)
- Facilitation skills and deep knowledge about group dynamics as well as learning experience design
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Flexible approach and growth mindset; being comfortable with fast pace and rapid change; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Preferred – experience with designing e-learning and blended learning courses
What We Offer
- 1 year contract for the maternity cover of our L&D Team Lead, with an option to extend the contract
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.