This is an exciting role on the EMEA Learning & Development (L&D) team. The HubSpot L&D team empowers HubSpotters around the globe to learn and grow by developing and delivering onboarding programs, as well as training resources and specialised programs for supporting continued employee growth. Based out of our offices in Dublin, Ireland or Berlin Germany; or remote in Ireland, or Germany, you will have the opportunity to partner with the EMEA Sales Leadership team and our L&D team to work on solving challenges within Sales, based on the specific needs of our EMEA Sales organization.
As a L&D Program Manager, you will determine, design, and implement the best and most innovative ways for our EMEA Sales employees to learn new skills and information, and apply and practice them in their role. You will be responsible for evolving our EMEA Sales onboarding program. This program helps all members of our EMEA Sales team to prepare to hit the ground running in their new roles. As part of your work, you will identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement of the onboarding program, in partnership with our global L&D team and Sales Enablement team. You will also be responsible for facilitating some of the modules as part of this program, which can include one-on-one and small group coaching, as needed. This role is instrumental in setting up new hires in Sales for long term success in their role.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the onboarding programming for our EMEA Sales teams (based in Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium and Remote), including coordinating the program.
- Drive continuous improvement of this program to ensure achievement of Sales onboarding goals, application of effective learning design practices, and a deep understanding of the Sales’ learner context and role-specific needs.
- Deliver selected training modules as part of the Sales onboarding program (including HubSpot and Sandler methodologies).
- Coach and prepare Subject Matter Experts from Sales to deliver effective training modules as part of the program.
- Conduct effective one-on-one and small group coaching sessions with individual sales team members as needed.
- Work with EMEA Sales leadership, and the available data, to identify skill gaps and priority areas of development to be addressed.
- Propose improvements to the approach to measuring the learner’s performance and develop assessment and impact measurement instruments.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and the global L&D team to develop learning interventions that address the priority development areas for EMEA Sales. This will involve creating or curating (externally or from our global team) engaging, accessible, inclusive, and effective course content, resources, and programs.
- Work closely with the other members of the EMEA L&D team to create a remarkable and inclusive onboarding experience and support regional implementation of global L&D initiatives.
- Act as an extension of the EMEA Sales team by regularly attending team meetings, understanding priorities, and listening to the voice of the customer to ensure programming is relevant.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for developing and coaching others.
- Experience with facilitating training.
- Customer facing experience, ideally in a sales capacity, and a proven track record of success.
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to successfully collaborate with multiple global stakeholders to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven working experience in learning program, curriculum and course design.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Strong program and project management skills, with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and presenting data on the effectiveness of learning experiences and their impacts on key performance indicators.
- A passion for culture, the employee experience, and diversity and inclusion.
Desirable, although not required:
- Solid knowledge of course development software (e.g., Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia) and at least one Learning Management System.
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.