Are you experienced as an Instructional Designer? Our client is known as the market leader in software development and IT. They are now looking for support in their Berlin office location. Support as a Learning and Development Consultant and become a part of the Berlin Digital Learning Team.
- Design in-depth pedagogical materials (videos, blog articles, e-learning courses, webinars, presentations) about products related to Data Analytics, Databases, and Data Management
- Contribute to the existing curriculum of learning material based on observation of themes and customers’ needs
- Support the Learning Team in creating in-depth digital learning content
- Contribute with creative ideas for new formats, methods and approaches to digital learning
- Script writing for videos
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with instructional design focused on digital learning
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent business and technical English, spoken and written
- Familiarity with script-writing for videos
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and focused on the end-customer
- Strong communication abilities
- Interest in data science / data analytics / data management concepts
- Extensive experience working with Articulate and Camtasia
Corona virus and application at Randstad: Our application process supports our “Human Forward” promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested to work as a Learning and Development Consultant please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meet you.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- Opportunity to experience the latest innovations in IT and software development up close and personal
- Work in an environment with experts from all over the world
- Access to Corporate Benefits
- Become a part of an international team and experience the latest products of the customer