About the job
Phaidon International is an Award-winning Recruitment business with 12 offices globally across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia and over 900 employees.
As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organisations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our clients choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high calibre individuals; who possess the behavioural skills and technical requirements needed to bring about superior competitive advantage through cultural and bottom line performance improvement.
As part of our continued expansion plans, we’re looking to bring on Learning & Development Consultant to be based in our Berlin office.
- Delivers Foundation Training sessions for all new starters
- Manages back at the desk assessments post-Foundation Training and develops action plans for individual developmental areas
- Consistently delivers agile sessions in line with Phaidon development frameworks
- Provides action-orientated feedback to managers to support future growth
- Delivers Corporate Training in line with legislative changes
- Delivers work in line with local Business Strategy
- Continuous evaluation in place identifying trends and areas for development in groups of individuals within the business
Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Seeks information in order to understand the wider business/company context
- Gives others the confidence to confront challenging business situations
- Acts as an internal consultant within the business
What this person should have:
- Experience in the recruitment industry, exposure to learning and development is an advantage
- Individuals should be passionate about people and sales, are confident, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and networking skills; with a high ability to build relationships and influence internal stakeholders
- Pro-active with a large desire to support people in achieving their success