Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 34 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
As part of Vinted’s L&D Team, you’ll design engaging online and offline training sessions and create a top-notch learning infrastructure to enable future-ready employees to move Vinted towards making second hand the first choice.
In this role you should be passionate about enabling people to learn and develop and use your outstanding analytical, design and facilitation skills to create and run engaging workshops, measure their impact and help our people to get ready for the challenges ahead.
You will report to our L&D Team Lead and work together closely with fellow L&D Specialists, the People Partner team, and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Please note: The role can be based in Berlin, but frequent travel to Vilnius, Lithuania might be required (around 30% of your time).
In this position, you will:
- Execute and further shape our ambitious L&D Strategy
- Evaluate our individual and organisational development needs and make recommendations
- Design innovative and engaging e-learning courses and workshops for our people, e.g. a world-class leadership programme, soft skill workshops
- Be a sparring partner to our People Partners and support them with the learning needs in their departments
- Create tool kits to enable people to own and drive their own development
- Support the implementation of an LMS
- Use data to assess the success of our learning initiatives
- A proven track record as an L&D Expert and at least 5 years of experience working in a fast-growing environment
- A deep understanding of effective learning and development methods, competency frameworks, and leadership development
- Loves to design innovative workshops and development paths and an excellent facilitator, able to engage people online and offline
- Comfortable with the ever-changing technology and fast-changing requirements
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English and sharp business acumen
- Outstanding ability to build a strong rapport with employees on all seniority levels and with vendors
- Data-driven and analytical
- Advantage: Knowledge of how to implement an LMS from scratch
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (10% of your net yearly salary)
- 28 working days of holidays
- Remote workout classes
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
If this sounds interesting, you may be just who we need. Please send us your CV (or point us to your LinkedIn profile) and add a brief cover letter.
People – People Experience /