Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research and knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to empower the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 270 professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms and leading global corporations.
As a Learning & Development Manager you will be managing training and development needs across all global offices across all functions. You will be working closely with our global offices creating additional trainings for Managers across functions.
- Review and update current training elements cross functionally with a focus on the Operations teams
- Understand and support the specific training needs and development goals of individual team members as per feedback gained from team leads, account managers and principals
- Manage and run MindGym related trainings including ensuring all trainings on the LMS are up to date
- Run Assessments of team members to measure how the team’s capabilities are developing over time
- Liaise with Global HR teams on general satisfaction of team members and coordinate efforts where required to support team satisfaction
- Review the exit interviews of teams to understand where improvements can be made through training
- Liaise with Recruitment teams on candidates we are searching for and offer possible trainings where necessary
Profiles we are seeking:
This position is for details-oriented and highly organized people who can work independently. We are looking for someone who can take full responsibility for all our L&D initiatives
- +1.5 years of work experience in Learning and Development field
- Experience with MindGym is a plus, experiences with a LMS is a must
- Reliable and proactive individual
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge about PowerPoint
- English skills are a must