The Learning & Development Partner will be based in the field / key markets, working with the Learning and Development Manager and the wider L&D team, Market leaders and stakeholders to identify, develop and deliver the EMEA One Motion Customer journey (Technical, Process, Systems) curriculum to support our customer facing team’s performance and delivery of our mission!
The role will also play a critical role in collation of market level learning and development needs and requirements; providing an ongoing feedback loop and partnering closely with functional Learning Management and Curriculum Developers to create and deliver learning interventions designed to fulfill these needs, aligned to our overall EMEA and Global business strategy and needs and curriculum.
As a result, the role requires a comprehensive understanding of effective needs analysis; strong stakeholder engagement and management, as well as the ability to develop and deliver learning interventions that enable our people managers and teams to meet and exceed Customer experience and performance goals.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of the EMEA ‘One Motion’ curriculum; customer service skills, product knowledge, and systems training;
- Close partnership with key market leadership to analyse the performance against frameworks / Performance indicators of the market to determine where efforts should be directed by management – which stores should be visited, and appropriate Learning interventions reinforced where required in close partnership with local management who are accountable;
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine training needs and work quickly to identify, build further improvements to EMEA Customer facing Learning curriculum;
- Develop and lead engaging and impactful virtual training sessions as well as instructor led sessions as required;
- Prioritise upskilling and coaching of local management through Train the Trainer model of key Learning curriculum content to support cascade and embedding of Learning in locations;
- Deliver training with a flexible facilitation style that engages participants irrespective of level;
- Ensure via management execution of knowledge-checks and tools to validate individual learning;
- Provide 1:1 performance coaching for Market leaders / Country Management / Store Management to support;
- Organize and execute post-training evaluation of training effectiveness and deliver reports to regional stakeholders following from individual store visits drive leadership accountability and ownership of continuous improvement mind-set;
- Actively contribute to or lead on EMEA wide training projects in terms of content development, communications and coordination.
- Evidence of ability to deliver role demonstrated by experience to date
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a learning & development environment, sales, customer service, automotive, B2B organization
- Exceptional training content development; delivery and facilitation skills with a naturally high impact presence
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship building, consulting, and influencing capability demonstrated across diverse situations and contexts
- Capable of inspiring trust and confidence through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to digest information from multiple sources, interpret results and quickly derive consultations and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively evaluate key performance indicators in order to identify potential areas of improvement
- Ability to work effectively with virtual teams, and accommodate time differences
- Able to travel across Europe as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Sales CRM systems a plus
- User experience with both Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Pages, and Keynote is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and German. Additional language is a plus (Market dependent)
- Willingness to travel