Instructional Designer – Create impactful learning content in different modalities, including online training, instructor-led virtual and in-person classes, supported by a detailed learning needs analysis, and reflecting N26 branding.
Skills and Experiences / What You Need to be Successful:
- Technical – Previous experience with the Elucidat elearning platform highly desired. Working knowledge of Workday Learning, Adobe creative suite preferred.
- Education – Formal background in adult learning theory, training and education is a must as well as fundamental knowledge of training design, curriculum and course development. Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Passionate – Is passionate about training and development and focused on the learner experience
- Professional – Has strong personal ethics, does quality work and has a positive attitude
- Detailed – Realizes the importance of details in leading to impactful outcomes
- Experience – 2 years developing both instructor led and self paced learning materials
Instructional Designer Responsibilities / In This Role, You Will:
- Creating engaging and compelling learning content (digital and instructor led) targeting audiences’ knowledge needs
- Writing and producing elearning modules using Elucidat
- Partner with Subject Matter experts (SME’s) and team members to perform learning needs analysis and set up expectations towards project development
- Maintaining effective project communication with stakeholders and team members throughout the entire process
- Follows Instructional Design theories and best practices to ensure end-to-end quality
- Ensuring all content created is compliant with the N26 guidelines and standards
- Participating in local and global meetings with peers, management and stakeholders
- Accessibility and inclusion knowledge
- Natural ability to look beyond what is required to capture what it is needed
- Workday Learning experience or similar LMS tool