This is us – Masterplan.com
In the past, education was something you could finish. Nowadays, education never ends. Our world is changing too fast and our jobs are changing accordingly. It is our responsibility to keep on learning our whole life. We deeply believe that everyone should have access to the best resources to educate themselves to be successful and happy.
We at Masterplan want to create a platform, that allows you to rediscover the joy of learning. To reach your goals and untapped potential to help shape the future. Therefore, we start by revolutionizing workplace education by online learning.
Do you want to grow with us? Create and challenge the status quo? Then Masterplan is your place to be. Become part of our Content Team as an Learning Experience Manager/ Senior Instructional Designer (m/f/d)!
Why become a Masterplanner?
- An environment that appreciates people with lots of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
- Independent projects and a lot of creative freedom
- Individual coaching, joint training and attractive development opportunities
- Learning new things from each other every day. And all this in a very exciting growth period. What can we learn from you?
What role do you play and what we are looking for:As an Learning Experience Designer / Senior Instructional Designer, you will work closely with our Content Team and external subject matter experts (SMEs) to lead large projects developing course concepts and learning paths for all topics of professional development. With your strong knowledge and experience, you are able to train and instruct others to develop and maintain our Masterplan education standard.
You maintain knowledge in learning science, best practices in didactics and and have fundamental experience working with different instructional design principles. You see yourself as a thought leader in the field – you keep yourself date-to-date on trends in e-learning and corporate education.
- You design and develop immersive learning experiences leveraging learning science and instructional design principles with our team. You set new standards for the learning experience of our users.
- You develop new formats, materials in multiple modalities as well as innovative blended learning experiences to test out and iterate on.
- You collaborate effectively with other teams and subject matter experts to create engaging courses and finish off your projects until they are life.
- You review existing learning materials and perform content maintenance as needed, based off results of course evaluations and user data.
- You manage learning-related programs including implementation, communication and evaluation of course success
- You scope and plan the time and effort needed for maintaining deliverables
- You manage complex relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-moving environment with short deadlines and high business impact
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in learning experience design and/ or instructional design in the field of e-Learning or a comparable position, preferably in the B2B context
- 3+ years of experience in project management and leading a team
- fluency in English writing and speaking, fluent German would be a plus
- a hands-on mindset, a strongly developed solution orientation, high-quality standards, and organizational talent
- beneficial: teaching experience in adult education or editorial experience in the field of education
- strong passion for e-learning and digital products and a high affinity for technology
- enthusiasm for our mission and the motivation to revolutionize corporate learning worldwide