Tech Academy’s purpose is to amplify the professional growth of the Zalando tech communities by providing learning opportunities in collaboration with key partners.
Tech Academy leverages communities of practice and tech job families ( Software Engineering, Product Management, Applied Science, Product Design, Technical Program Managemen t) for our knowledge sharing and capabilities building strategy. In close collaboration with community and job family representatives, subject matter experts and management, Tech Academy designs and conducts sustainable and effective learning strategies and curriculum programs for our dedicated job families.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and curriculums that are aligned with the organisation’s and Job Family’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Conducting effective learning programs and tracking their effectiveness and success
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding learning and development plans for tech-related Communities of Practice and Job Families
- Working closely with various leaders and subject matter experts across the organisation and having a full understanding of their learning and development requirements/needs
- Identifying and assessing future and current learning needs of tech-related roles within Zalando through the analysis of job family requirements, career paths and skill analysis.
- Embracing and implementing different styles of learning techniques and activities , including e-learning, tutorial sessions, learning on the job or coaching
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement scalable learning solutions
- Building relationships with 3rd party learning providers
- Monitor and evaluate learning program’s effectiveness , success KPIs and ROTI periodically and report on them
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified to degree in Education, Human Resources (Management), Talent Training or equivalent
- Proven work experience as an L&D Professional/Specialist/Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Track record in designing and executing successful learning programs
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with online learning platforms, tools and practices
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to larger audiences
- Organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.