Overall purpose of the role:
Taking a lead role in building the capacity to develop, implement and coordinate organizational learning and development interventions with a focus on onboarding, learning and performance management. All interventions are linked to T.A. Cook’s wider business aims, core values, operational plans and people strategy.
The People Development Manager works closely with Director of HR, key stake holders and team leaders to aggregate and coordinate people development measures globally. The People Development Manager provides ongoing support for the development and training of all employees; acts as a subject matter expert for leaders, employees, external trainers & facilitators.
Training & Coaching:
- Acts as a trainer and coach; conducts classroom and virtual trainings/workshops using innovative media, techniques and content (e.g., New Hire Orientation, Leadership, Project Management, Train-the-Trainer)
- Leads training projects by working with experts (internal, external) to design and deploy training programs
- Maintains responsibility for high-quality delivery of training programs, ensuring that facilitators have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to deliver with excellence
- Aggregates & coordinates all internal & external trainings linked to the annual training plan
- Selects and cooperates with external trainers/learning vendors and manages relationships with them
- Acts as pulse generator for new learning formats and concepts
- Serves as the point-person for requests from leaders to support the development of learn-ing programs and materials related to tools and processes based on global standards
- Partners with regional team leaders/ key stake holders to effectively communicate all learning programs
- Supports the development and implementation of modern/new target group-oriented personnel development measures, processes and tools.
- Aggregates and coordinates all internal performance management measures,
- Follows up and supports execution of task
- Manages and supports the Employee Engagement Tool/Process (Peakon)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
- Relevant international learning, training and development experience required – especially in Leadership training & Development
- Knowledge and experience in the application of personnel development tools, desirable: professional experience in consulting
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to connect well with people and work in a collaborative manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while balancing quality with on-time delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to apply excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be an active learner enhancing professional and business growth through the acquisition of knowledge and experiences; proven ability to challenge organizational norms and accepted thinking to improve effectiveness.
- Fluent in English and German
Bei der T.A. Cook & Partner Consultants GmbH kannst Du:
- Dein Talent weiterentwickeln und Deinen Wissensdurst mit unserem vielseitigen Lernangebot, einer persönlichen Karriereplanung, offener Feedback-Kultur und einem individuellen Mentoren-Programm stillen.
- Von unseren exklusiven Kooperationen mit erstklassigen Handels- und Lifestylemarken, Reiseincentives, Talentscout-Programmen, Gesundheits- und Versicherungspaketen sowie Relocation Services profitieren.
- Zwischen zahlreichen Work-Life-Balance Angeboten wie flexible Arbeitszeiten, Home Office, verlängerten Urlaubsangeboten und Sabbaticals wählen.