At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too!
Learning Consultant, Europe
Job location: This is a virtual role that can be based anywhere in the UK, Netherlands, France or Germany.
What you will do
As a Learning Consultant within the Professional Services department, you will focus your talents on providing education services to Kinaxis customers, internal employees and partners. You will conduct training onsite for our clients & partners and deliver training over the Internet as Virtual Classroom Training. In addition, you may provide learning consulting services, applied learning, demonstrations and other related tasks required to support Kinaxis products, our customers, and partners.
- Present high-quality programs, including workshop-style education, to Kinaxis customers, partners and employees on the RapidResponse product with audiences spanning new to advanced users.
- Provide technical training support with employees, clients, and partners.
- Design and deliver solutions including, but not limited to, service plans, engagement scoping, training environment configuration, customization and development of customer-specific training, adoption evaluation, client change management and project management.
- Maintain knowledge of Kinaxis applications, training techniques, and the supply chain management industry.
- Add value to the classroom curriculum through custom demonstrations and advanced topics, and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
- Collect and process, and assess training program effectiveness
- Collaborate and provide feedback on training materials as they are developed
What we are looking for
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing, demand planning, computer science, information technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of analytics, dashboards and scorecards
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills
- Some programming skills a plus, especially in optimization software packages.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other internal groups including documentation, curriculum development, project management, and deployment consultants.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to be self-driven and work both independently and in a collaborative environment, as required
- Ability to work virtually with 30%+ to include destinations worldwide
- Fluency in English and one additional language
Things that would help
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers.
- Experience working with relational databases and strong SQL skills
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org