Who We Are
For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres.
Our People Partner team is at the very heart of our business. We build our culture by partnering with stakeholders of all levels, in all locations and disciplines. We aim to achieve our business goals and to provide consultancy and innovation; building best practices across the full employee lifecycle. We enjoy collaborating with People Operations and Talent Acquisition and contributing to an exciting and ambitious people strategy.
We are excited to grow our team with a (Senior) Learning & Development Business Partner (f/m/x) to build learning journeys, integrate a continuous learning mindset and support our business leaders and team.
What You’ll Do
- As our L&D subject matter expert, you will develop and implement HR initiatives with a specific focus on Learning and Development – embedding a continuous learning mindset among our teams
- Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts, you will determine training needs and build a global training curriculum to address them.
- You will develop training content, support coordination and communicate with our employee groups relating to learning and development opportunities.
- Develop and facilitate inclusive, engaging and impactful (virtual) training sessions as well as instructor led sessions.
- Improvement oriented, you will organize and execute post-training evaluation of training effectiveness and foster continuous improvement mind-set.
- You will support our leaders by providing strategic, tactical and operational guidance, expert advice and coaching in all People aspects.
- Increase organizational effectiveness, by challenging organization design, structure and purpose in line with company direction.
- Aa a proactive problem solver, you will identify people issues and trends within the business and collaborate to formulate and implement solutions.
- You will cultivate a positive working environment and champion an employee experience that inspires a productive culture and sense of belonging.
- Advise and guide your stakeholders on complex employment issues (e.g. employee relations).
What You’ll Need
- Extensive Learning & Development experience, including instructional design, training sessions facilitation, coaching & competency mapping
- Significant experience in a similar position within fast paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environments with an international presence.
- Comprehensive understanding of skill analysis, identifying learning needs and opportunities for development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver learning programs that enable teams to meet and exceed their goals.
- Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to provide direction, delegate to and motivate a small team.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing HR initiatives which have added value to your business.
- Proven experience building trust and using excellent judgment, diplomacy, and strong communication & listening skills.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.