Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
As part of Vinted’s People Department, you’ll lead and further develop our L&D Team and create a top-notch learning infrastructure to enable future-ready employees to move Vinted towards making second hand the first choice. You will use your passion for L&D topics and your expert knowledge in Leadership Development to create an environment where people can thrive and reach their full potential. With your high level of emotional intelligence, business acumen, and outstanding analytical skills, you will be quick to establish rapport with people across the whole organisation.
You will report to our People Experience Lead, and work very closely with our L&D Specialists and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Please note: The role will be based in Berlin, but frequent travel to Vilnius, Lithuania might be required (around 25% of your time).
In this position, you will:
- Create and manage the execution of our ambitious L&D Strategy
- Lead and further develop our amazing L&D Team
- Evaluate our individual and organisational development needs and make recommendations
- Implement various suitable learning methods across the company (e.g. e-learning platform, mentor programme, coaching)
- Design innovative and engaging e-learning courses and workshops for our people, incl. a world-class leadership programme
- Manage budgets and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Use data to assess the success of our learning initiatives
- A proven track record as an L&D Expert and at least 2 years of experience leading the L&D function in a fast-growing organisation
- A deep understanding of effective learning and development methods, competency frameworks, and leadership development
- An expert in project management and budgeting
- Data-driven and analytical
- Comfortable with the ever-changing technology and fast-changing requirements
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English and sharp business acumen
- Outstanding ability to build strong relationships with employees on all seniority levels and with vendors
- Advantage: Knowledge of how to implement an LMS from scratch
- Advantage: Experience operating in a hyper-growth environment
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (10% of your net yearly salary)
- 28 working days of holidays
- Remote workout classes
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Please send us your CV (or point us to your LinkedIn profile) and add a brief cover letter.