Smartly.io is looking for a Sr. Manager, Learning and Development to join our scaling business to develop our global training program from strategy through to implementation.
At Smartly one of our values is to maximize learning and our goal is to provide a multi faceted program that engages and challenges our employees to continually grow. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our Global people team and contribute to a program that drives the attraction, engagement and retention of our people.
In this role, you can be located in either Helsinki, London or Berlin.
In This Role, You Will
- Work directly with the Leadership, HRBPs, and Training team to organize training and development initiatives, learning strategy and deployment, and LMS or other systems and activities.
- Be able to communicate to the organization a learning roadmap/calendar for the year.
- Maintain a pulse on the learning needs of the organization through partnership with Functional leaders, Team Leads, and HRBPs to ensure current and future gaps are identified.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate internal training bootcamps. Contribute or oversee the design and development of exercises, tutorials, assessments, and other methods of learning. Seek out internal subject matter experts who can create internal trainings when needed. Manage and review materials to ensure content is ready for distribution and in line with overall learning strategy.
- Align training and development curriculum to the career framework, utilizing our existing courses and content and developing new learning content and partnerships as needed.
- Aim to create role-based technical and functional learning plans that develop the right skills to the correct proficiency levels as defined by the role descriptions.
- Develop and support effective functional on-boarding solutions and ensure that the messages are consistent across the organization and for newly acquired employees. Ensure orientation program drives connection to the organization’s culture, values, and policies.
- Research and partner with external training vendors when needed.
- Establish measurement systems for the learning and development strategy.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years professional experience within an L&D role delivering 1-1 and team coaching with Managers and Executive Leaders.
- Passion for facilitating and creating high-quality online courses and learning experiences
- Background in organization development, organizational design and/or consulting experience
- Familiar with methodologies for instructional design and program development
- Change Management expertise
Who We Are
Powering beautifully effective ads – Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com .