Please note that the position requires you to be fluent in German
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Virtual Trainer to conduct and facilitate various training and development programs for the work at home / remote teams across the Sales & Service organization. You will be responsible for identifying training needs, supporting with the development of training materials as needed and training virtual Sales & Service staff. Programs will include new hire onboarding, ongoing up-skill training, as well as other training dictated by business needs. The primary audience will be virtual service center employees, but may include onsite employees.
What You’ll Do
- You will conduct engaging virtual new hire onboarding training via Zoom, as well as other virtual training as needed.
- Support with the design and development of training materials as needed for virtual classroom use, as well as development and delivery of training programs/projects to support business goals
- Lead virtual classroom training using expert level facilitation techniques appropriate for a virtual audience and mentor junior training specialists in facilitation and planning, modelling appropriate behaviours, facilitation and coaching.
- You will deliver virtual training programs that support the needs of our virtual services teams.
- You will conduct analysis on process root causes, identifying trends and recommend solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will set standards for training delivery, identifying, creating, and socialising best practices as well as areas of improvement.
- Own Business Partner Communication and support in the achievement of their goals in relation to metrics and SC development.
What You’ll Need
- Experience as a trainer in a classroom setting, with virtual training experience preferred, particularly in a Call Center/Service Center environment, having provided virtual facilitation to medium to large sized groups, utilizing Zoom or any other on-line training platform
- You are fluent in German and English.
- A degree in a learning & development field is an advantage but not essential.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, you should be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and have a proven ability to create training materials using basic instructional design methods.
- Experience in data and root cause analysis.
- Soft Skills development and delivery, and Coaching Expertise an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within an organisation
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted fibre broadband, hard-wired Ethernet connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabit download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.