GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
About the job: Join the new exciting part of our global HR Operations Team. To further enhance HR support to our employees and managers, our HR Operations Team is setting up a hub in Berlin that will cover our organisation in Europe and Africa. From that hub our HR Specialists will support our company in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Services, Employee Data Services, Reward Services, Learning Services, Employee & Manager Services and Payroll Services.You will be a part of our Learning Services team. In this role you will be supporting HR Operations with providing Learning Services to employees and ensure a degree of standardization, harmonization and best practice sharing within HR Operations. To give you a better picture on the activities we have listed them below. Have a look!
- Execute learning standards, processes and policies across regional HR operations to create an outstanding employee experience, simplicity and customer satisfaction
- Document process changes and communicate it to all affected interfaces and deliver information for knowledge management and portal
- Coordinate programs with internal/external Subject-Matter-Experts for content collection and support in the design and development.
- Manage, administer and upkeep learning catalogue offers and end-to-end enrolment process, including training logistics, quality evaluations and reporting
- Support and administer continuous improvement of Learning Management System and Learning Helpdesk inquiries
Your Profile / Qualifications
- College or university degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources or vocational training & professional experience (> 2 years)
- Experience in providing high quality customer services in regards to learning (> 1 year (Junior)
- Good problem solving and administrative as well as high organizational skills f. e. managing multiple open requisitions as well as organizing trainings
- Enthusiastic to extent knowledge in the area of learning services – both in terms of business trends and technology trends that influence the area
- Fluent in English and preferably in German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Polish, Russian or Italian