Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. As the Training Program Manager, you will be leading our Infarm Academy which is responsible for the training and learning journey of our operational teams in Farming as a Service (FaaS).
As Infarm’s Training Program Manager you:
- Drive and manage the global training & development strategy of our FaaS teams
- Provide a clear vision and mission for the training team aligned with organizational goals
- Assess training needs and certification requirements
- Work closely together with the L&D team to drive continuous improvement of all global learning and development activities for FaaS teams
- Ensure all operational Infarm employees worldwide have the skills required to perform in their role as well as the opportunity to continually learn and develop
- Define, monitor, evaluate and drive KPIs with the goal to increase program effectiveness and success of the training programs
- Develop methods and metrics for short and long-term program evaluations with a commitment towards reasonable return on investment goals
- Bachelor’s Degree along with min 5+ years of work experience preferably in a startup environment
- Experience within a global learning and development set up with a focus on franchise, production or manufacturing
- Familiarity with modern training techniques, user-centered learning design, and trends in on-the-job, digital and interactive learning
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills and results-oriented.
- Deep leadership and management skills
- Ability to build trust, coach, and obtain buy-in at all levels of the organization
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.