At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
At Camunda we want our team members to succeed and develop, both personally and professionally. As our company scales, we want everyone to grow and thrive with us. As our Director of Learning & Development, you’ll foster a culture of learning across Camunda, by identifying training needs as well as designing and delivering training programs. You’ll build the Learning & Development department from scratch and deliver scalable learning experiences that build and advance professional skills as well as leadership capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Learning and Development (L&D) strategies and processes by assessing Camundas L&D needs
- Lead the planning, design and implementation of programs, policies and trainings and execute the key programmatic elements of the L&D process
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals
- Manage the individual development planning process for current and emerging leaders and provide them with L&D methods and tools
- Provide consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals
- As we grow, build and manage a team of trainers
What you’ll bring along:
- 8+ years of experience working in organizational development or Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Masters degree in organizational development/organizational preferred
- Demonstrable ability to design and implement effective training and development programs
- You are an engaging and effective presenter and trainer with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluency in English, additional fluency in German is preferred
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Free Sports Club passes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.